Our sister company ICB’s bus workshop
Our ICB colleagues can help you by carrying out professional repairs and all the required inspections on your urban buses as well as maintaining and looking after your vehicles.
Our staff are all technically trained specialists and have many years’ professional experience. Our workshop is equipped with all the necessary specialist tools, diagnostic equipment and relevant software.
The bus workshop is certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.
ICB’s commercial vehicle service centre
ICB’s commercial vehicle service centre in our bus workshop is staffed by highly skilled specialists and is a member of the German Federation for Motor Trades and Repairs. For more than ten years now, it has carried out repair shop work and technical inspections for vehicles of all types. Our ICB colleagues can offer you an expert level of service. Our staff are highly qualified and have many years’ professional experience.
Our services at a glance:
- Inspections and maintenance
- Oil change
- Trip recorder inspections according to §57b of the German road traffic ordinance (StVZO)
- Repairs to brakes, engines, exhausts, gearboxes, clutches and electrical systems
- Air conditioning disinfection
- Bodywork and glass repairs
- Vehicle measurements
- Installation of accessories
- Tyre service and changes (summer/winter)
- Emissions inspections
- Safety inspections
- Trip recorder tests according to §57b
- Statutory vehicle inspections (TÜV)
We can wash your vehicle for you in our lorry-and-bus wash. A service already enjoyed by many customers.
Our vehicle wash opening times:
Monday to Sunday, 4 a.m. to 6 p.m. (including public holidays).
Please either come by or call us to make an appointment. We’re available Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For the bus workshop, vehicle works or vehicle wash:
Commercial vehicle service centre
Am Römerhof 27
60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel. +49 (0)69 213-22292
Fax +49 (0)69 213-26055