65 plus annual season ticket
The personal annual season ticket for all passengers aged 65 and over is available as a handy credit-card-sized chip card. It entitles you to travel in first class at any time and also offers attractive benefits:
- Travel as much as you like on RMV transport.
- From Monday to Friday from 7 p.m. you can take one adult and as many children as you like (aged under 15) with you. On weekends, public holidays, on christmas eve and new years eve even the whole day.
- On weekends, public holidays in Hessen and 24 and 31 December, the ticket is valid throughout the entire RMV area irrespective of the fare level. Travel via transit fare zones is also free.
65 Annual Ticket Frankfurt
A more affordable basic option for passengers from the age of 65 in Frankfurt:
- Unlimited travel on RMV transport in Frankfurt am Main, including the airport.
- Valid Monday to Friday from 9:00.
- Available on subscription or by cash payment.
- On average 20% cheaper than the 65-plus version.
Unlike the 65-plus version, the following is not included:
- Right to 1st class travel.
- Free travel for additional passengers.
65-plus Monthly Ticket
The personal, non-transferable 65-plus Monthly Ticket is issued as a Rhein-Main eTicket for people aged 65 years and older.
The 65-plus monthly ticket is not available for connections in transition fare zones.
From 19:00 Monday to Friday one adult as well as any number of children under 15 years of age may travel with you for free. On Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, they may travel with you for free all day long.
At weekends and on public holidays in Hesse as well as on 24 December and 31 December, the card is valid across the entire RMV zone.
The 65-plus Monthly Ticket costs €69.90 for the Frankfurt city zone.
65 Monthly Ticket Frankfurt
The 65 Monthly Ticket is a cheaper version of the 65-plus Monthly Ticket. It can be purchased by passengers aged 65 years and over and is valid for as many journeys as desired with any RMV transport in Frankfurt, including the airport (fare zones 5000 and 5090). It is valid Monday to Friday from 9:00 and costs €55.
This type of ticket does not allow additional passengers to travel free of charge.