The Hessen Ticket: Up to five people can travel up and down Hesse with a single ticket - and for only €36.
The ticket is valid from 9:00 Monday to Friday and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Long-distance trains (D, IC, EC, ICE) are not included. Please note: The ticket is only valid for 2nd class. There is no option to upgrade to 1st class.
The ticket is valid for all lines (trains, buses, trams and U-Bahn trains) of the three transport associations in the State of Hesse: Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (RMV), Nordhessische Verkehrsverbund (NVV) and Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar (VRN). The Hesse Ticket is also an inexpensive alternative for spontaneous travellers: It is available wherever tickets of the three transport associations can be found and also at our ticket machines.
More information on the Hesse Ticket.
From 01 January 2018, Hesse Tickets will be personalised. All additional passengers must be noted on the tickets and empty fields must be voided. Once entered, these details cannot be changed. Photo ID must be carried at all times.
RheinMainCard - The free-time card
With the RheinMainCard, you or up to five people can enjoy unlimited travel on two consecutive days from the entry date until the close of business on the second day in the RMV fare zone.
You will also receive concessions and discounts at various leisure facilities.
The RheinMainCard is valid for all RMV transport. It is not valid on Deutsche Bahn long-distance trains (IC, EC or ICE).
The RheinMainCard costs €22 for one person and €46 for groups of up to five people.
For more information, consult RMV.
The Frankfurt Card allows you to travel throughout the city and enjoy all its cultural attractions at a reduced price. Benefits include:
- Free travel on local public transport in the Frankfurt area, including to and from the airport (zones 50 and 5090)
- A 20% reduction on hop-on-and-hop-off bus tours, daily city walking tours and specially themed tours at the weekend
- A 50% reduction at 26 museums in Frankfurt, the zoo, the Palmengarten and the visitor terrace at Frankfurt Airport Terminal 2
- A 15% reduction on single-ticket prices at the Frankfurt opera house and Schauspiel theatre (excluding premieres and special events)
- A 20% reduction on tickets for boat tours, the Tutankhamen exhibition in Frankfurt and the Rebstockbad
- Reductions in restaurants, cafes, bars, selected retail outlets and when hiring bikes with Nextbike
One-day ticket: €10.50
Two-day ticket: €15.50
Frankfurt Card group ticket (five people for one day): €22.00
Frankfurt Card group ticket (five people for two days): €32.00
The Frankfurt Card is available from travel agencies, railway stations, the tourist information offices at the main railway station, the Römer and Frankfurt Airport (arrivals hall B in Terminal 1), and also numerous hotels and tour companies.
You can also order a card by writing to
Tourismus+Congress GmbH Frankfurt am Main
60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)69 2123 0808
Fax: +49 (0)69 2123 0512
TourTickets are a flexible way of buying RMV season tickets. You can buy them for larger groups of 100 or more people, such as participants at events, meetings, conferences, and so on. We can customise the period of validity and the fare zones to suit your needs, and we’ll work out a price based on your individual requirements.
For more information, please contact
61311 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: (069) 213-26878