The Hesse School Student Ticket - flat rate for bus, tram and train
- 1 year of travel for only 1 Euro per day
- Pay EUR 365.00 once a year or EUR 31.00
every month. This offer is open to all students and vocational trainees who live in Hesse or whose school or vocational training location is located in Hesse. A detailed description of the user groups can be found here.
- If under 18 years of age only proof of age is required. From 18 years of age, a school or vocational training certificate that is still valid for at least 6 months is required at the start of the ticket's validity.
- The ticket entitles the holder to any number of journeys throughout Hesse as well as in several adjacent areas, such as Mainz, Eberbach and Warburg. Overview: Student Ticket
- The Student Ticket can always be ordered by the 10th of any calendar month to the 1st of the following month.
The Hesse School Student Ticket with the Frankfurt Pass
- The same conditions apply as for the Student Ticket Hesse.
- It is available for EUR 239 per year with a one-time payment or for EUR 20.50 per month.
- Requirement: The Frankfurt-Pass must be valid for at least 6 months from the first day of validity of the subscription. Direct purchase without subscription at least 12 months. Proof of regular renewal of the Frankfurt-Pass must be provided without delay by e-mail to aboservice(at)vgf-ffm.de, by post or at the VGF TicketCenter.
How to order
Subscription (can be cancelled monthly)
Order directly online (by 15th of the previous month) and win.
Order by request (by 10th of the previous month)
Direct purchase (without subscription)
Student fare weekly and monthly season tickets
This low-priced offer is available for schoolchildren, trainees, students at universities in the RMV area, interns upon application and for guest and exchange students at all VGF TicketCenters.
Please note the following conditions:
- Children and apprentices under 18 years of age (6 up to and including 17 years) can obtain these reduced-price tickets on presentation of official proof of age (e.g. child ID or birth certificate).
- Upon presentation of the fully completed order form, you will then receiveyour ticket or chip card with proof of entitlement to purchase weekly and monthly tickets as an eTicket that fall within the apprentice fare from our sales points. You can also use it to buy weekly and monthly tickets at VGF ticket machines.
- For journeys to the RMV transitional fare zones (“Übergangstarifgebiete”), the valid ticket always consists of the personal customer ticket, combined with a weekly or monthly value stamp. It is only valid for the period of time entered on the customer ticket and within the registered fare zone combination.
- Due to the reduced price, weekly and monthly tickets within the apprentice fare are non-transferable and do not include the right to take along others on your ticket.
- Please remember to renew your tickets in time!
- Weekly and monthly tickets within the apprentice fare, valid for the city of Frankfurt, include travel to and from the airport.
- Trainees whose apprentice school is located outside the fare zone they actually booked can, under certain conditions, use single tickets at the children's tariff for travel to and from the apprentice school. For this purpose, a completed order form for an apprentice school ID card must be presented.
You can receive the order form:
by phone at 069 19449,
conveniently by e-mailor
- at the VGF TicketCenters.