- Valid for seven consecutive days
- Allow you to choose the day on which they start up to eight weeks in advance
- In Frankfurt, they include travel to and from the airport
- On weekdays from 7 p.m. onwards, you can travel with another adult and either all of your own children or up to three other children (up to and including the age of 14)
- And on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, you can do so throughout the entire day
- A weekly season ticket for the Frankfurt fare zone costs €26.10 (01.01.2020: €26.50) for adults.
You can buy weekly season tickets at any VGF ticket office, or from the ticket machines.